Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OMG!! Ok so I have been away for a while. Lots of stuff going on at home...work...etc. Anyway this weekend is gonna rule. I am going to Eastern Washington University for a Halloween Wizard Rock Concert, featuring the Whomping Willows and Justin Finch Fletchley and the Sugar Quills. So if you are in the area should be like 1-5 dollars for entry.

Now the real reason I want to talk to everyone on the internets, PLEASE FIND ME THE NEW WOLFMOTHER ALBUM. OMG, I love this band and it's a moral imperitive.

Anyway, Gumpy over on the cave has been having Hardcore fun. In there are a few things for me, like Band of Skulls and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Will be back soon, gotta update on some new board games.

1 comment:

  1. http://gizmodo.com/5405930/gifts-for-geeks-who-enjoy-really-stupid-stuff/

    check out darth vader toaster!!

    ReplyDelete